This blog is basically for show you your favourites fashion blogs or celebrities style.
Send me an e-mail or just leave a comment on the post and tell me which is your favourite blog.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pretty Little Liars

Hi bloggers!!
Today I'm here for tell you about the upcoming ABC Family's new series Pretty Little Liars.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Starring our lovely actress Lucy Hale. With Troian Bellisario, Shay Mitchell and Ashley Benson, the series follows the four estranged best friends who are reunited one year after their best friend and queen bee of the group, Alison, goes missing - only to discover they’re receiving messages from an anonymous “A” who knows all their secrets.

9 comments:

  1. I've read the books and I love them! This show is going to rock!!! Thankx so much for telling me about it :)

    Hayley
    http://wingedhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute for begin!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it does look a bit like gossip girl...but it looks interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..i love your blog

    this is mine http://thebrunetteworld.blogspot.com/

    tell me what you think;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment.
Thanks for all :)