This blog is basically for show you your favourites fashion blogs or celebrities style.
Send me an e-mail or just leave a comment on the post and tell me which is your favourite blog.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ashley Madekwe

One of my favorite fashion blogs, Ashley Madekwe is a English blogger and actress who played Bambi on Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Molly on Bedlam and now she plays Ashley on ABC's Revenge. I think she had a really nice style, classic and stylish. This outfit is an old one but if you want to see all her looks go to her blog Ring My Bell.
Ashley's blog: Ring My Bell

2 comments:

  1. I agree i love her blog and it is so good to see an english person doing so well in america :) her style is amazing, cute post xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley have an amazing style, I watched bedlam and loved her, she was always wearing the perfect outfit! Nice post Eve.
    Have a nice weekend, x.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment.
Thanks for all :)